All sessions are complimentary and will take place live during the below dates and times. Capacity for each event is limited and on-demand recordings will not be available.
April 13-14, 2023 | Eastern *
May 11-12, 2023 | Central *
June 29-30, 2023 | Pacific *
July 27-28, 2023 | Eastern *
September 21-22, 2023 | Eastern *
October 19-20, 2023 | Central
November 16-17, 2023 | Pacific
December 7-8, 2023 | Eastern
- Livestream access to all sessions during the 2-day conference
- Quick and easy credit-claiming through the online platform
- The chance to engage with faculty and peers
- Opportunities to claim exclusive prizes, giveaways, and special offers from Psych Congress Network
- Exclusive access to Innovation Theaters throughout the program
MATE Training Add-On
HMP Global recently launched a MATE Training Site to help every prescriber earn the newly required CME training as of June 27, 2023. The Medication Access and Training Expansion (MATE) Act requires prescribers renewing their DEA registration to complete a minimum of eight training hours on opioid or substance use disorders. For full details, visit our website at www.matetraining.com.
Our on-demand website supports the DEA requirements through focused addiction education led by world-renowned speakers and presenters. The MATE portal hosts 12+ sessions for users to choose from, with access for 12 months. Upgrade your registration today and add this program on for just $229!